Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What about the BEE?

Just like others, I am an ordinary person but with extraordinary personality. I grew up playing on the streets, running, got cuts and bruises from playing but had a wonderful childhood memories. I studied in a public elementary school but graduated with flying colors as the class salutatorian. I spent my high school days in a private school which taught me how life can be good and bad at times. I graduated college in a state university, having a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. My experiences taught me to fight and be strong. My learnings are stored and used. I can be your true friend, not an enemy. I am single, but my heart's taken. I have so much to give, but you shouldn't take advantage. I am not a fan of NBA, but I love watching live local basketball. I can spend the entire day at home just reading novels. I always have a child in me. Never mess with me, you'll have what you deserve. I love fooling around but I can always be serious. I love meeting new people and making friends with them. I am possessive with a loved one, and jealous at times. I believe that "Love has its own reason, destiny has its own way, and karma has its own judgement". This is who I am. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ate jamie! Link ex???
    http://mara-mychaoticlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete