Thursday, January 27, 2011

never been to the city of Pines.

Good friends miss each other and what they only want is to spend some time together and bring back the old times, catch up and laugh as if it's just yesterday that they've been away. And that's what my high school classmates, IV-Aries`04, planned. They'll be getting together for the week-ends. Their destination would be Baguio City. Sadly, I couldn't be with them as much as I wanted to. Oh LOSER!!! How's that? We're having our corporate planning tomorrow, which is also the day when they'll be leaving for Baguio. Yeah, I won't be able to join them. :( Just this moment, Xandra asked me if I don't have plans of joining them. Naiinggit na ako hindi pa man sila umaalis!!! Hahaha. Oh well.. you guys take care and have fun. Maybe next time, I'll be with you.

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww :( I was hoping u'd share some Baguio fun here - say, a day to day crazy and awkward activities between silly and funny people.

    ReplyDelete