Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my favorite "almost"


I've read somewhere that everyone has an ex they still think about. I think so, too. Even when I did not intend to. Oftentimes when I'm just riding for a short or long travel, I'd stare at the window and reminisce the good times. It's always him that comes to my mind. So why him? It could be any of my pasts, but why him? Come to think about it, I may have a handful of "MUs" before but I never think about them. Oh yeah maybe a couple of times, but when I do, it's platonic - no feelings involved. And him? He's not even my ex. Well, technically he's an ex-almost 'cause we're almost there until it suddenly ended, he's my hardest unofficial goodbye. It's just him who has the distinct impact in me until now. When I dreamed of him and woke up from that dream, I wanted to go back to that very same dream with the hopes that our story will have a different ending - a happy one.

In real life, our story didn't exist - almost but never did. This world of us, it's only in my mind now. The reality is that we don't belong together anymore. We are two worlds apart. I know he has moved on and I, as well; though deep inside it's so hard to walk away.
 
- jamittle -
 


No comments:

Post a Comment