Tuesday, May 3, 2011

little thoughts about living, loving & learning

 
You may notice I posted a bunch of old entries from my old Friendster account. I heard Friendster will soon close and reformat its site. I'm afraid my articles will be forever gone so I decided to repost them here. :)
These articles are part of me and I can't bear to think that I'd never read them again.
-jamittle-
050311

i am living in an ordinary world with ordinary people
this ordinary people bring extraordinary things to me
i can say that sometimes, i am invisible through the eyes of them
sometimes, i am the center of their conversations
little do they know, i can hear what they say about me
not literally, but deep inside of me
i know…
…if they like me or not
…if they need me or they just want to use me
…if they care or they just want to show off
…if they love me, or just want to hurt me
…if they’ll stay or suddenly leave
i am what i am
what you see is what you get
what i have is what i give
what you give is what i take

that’s LIVING.

i have lived for twenty-one years now
i experienced a lot of pains, struggles and sufferings
i have felt sadness and happiness,
of solitude and tranquility…
i have gained what i should gain
and let go of something i should never have
there’s a definite pain in holding on
and worst in letting go…
i have done that so many times
and i am used to it..
in terms of loving, i am a fool
but i am not a LOSER.
i am born to love and not to hate
i guess being left behind
is the price i pay for loving with all my heart…
that’s LOVING…

and who would ever say i am a loser?
nobody has the right to call me one
because all these years
i never give up on love
i get tired, i swear!
but i never give up…
i always have the courage to stand up
after a fall
to face the laughing world
i am not ashamed of what life has brought me
i am thankful for that
because i know something’s waiting for me
i am still walking and taking my journey
experience is my teacher
that’s LEARNING…

someday we’ll meet, i know
i don’t know you but i assure you
you’ll be part of my life…
till then…


SEE YOU AT THE CROSSROADS.. :)


- jamittLe -

No comments:

Post a Comment